At ~8% of global CO2 emissions, cement production is one of the Planet's two largest CO2 emitting industries ... and one of the largest consumers of coal.
Our patented zero-CO2 low-energy technology reduces the CO2 in concrete by ~70% to deliver competitively-priced products of high-performance durability.
Using a zero-Carbon, low-energy, non-toxic "dry" process, patented EMC Technology produces an effect that serves to greatly accelerate the strength development of naturally-produced volcanic cement materials — for truly great results!
EMC Volcanics comply with 21st century productivity requirements — every time!
You want answers? Read about how EMC Technology has evolved across several decades—to survive the industry's attempts to kill our patents from the beginning—as Swedish firm Cementa now seeks to shamelessly milk the Swedish taxpayer for billions of SEK, based on a wallop of self-serving hokum and a large dollop of self-entitlement...
Click the picture above for the English Version (Här är det svenska originalet)
EMC Volcanics deliver an improved version of mortars etc made during the Roman Empire 2000 years ago, which is famous for 100s of years concrete durability compared to typically 30-50 years for Portland cement concrete.
The EMC process produces no CO2 emissions. Because it increases the reactivity of Natural Pozzolans it means EMC Volcanics can replace 70% of the Portland cement in concrete. This gives visibility to zero emissions by 2050 (the remaining 30% to be solved by other solutions) via low carbon cement and low carbon concrete.
Volcanics (Natural Pozzolan) are a renewable and abundant raw-material. They do not rely on any carbon intensive "man-made" process.
Over 70 tn tonnes of ash have been deposited of last 2.5 million years alone.
EMC Volcanics comply with the required Standards. This means they are already within specifications and building codes
ONLY ~10% the energy consumption of OPC. 80% lower capital cost for price competitive products and attractive profitability for low carbon cement and low carbon concrete.
EMC Volcanics perform similarly to slag (GGBFS) in terms of Portland cement replacement capabilities to deliver low carbon cement .
Copyright © 2020-21 EMC Cement — All Rights Reserved. "EMC Cement" with three-leaf globe device is a registered trademark.